Ever wished you could always open a particular web site, on a particular web browser only, regardless of whichever app /widget you clicked the link?What if your phone had the ability to automatically choose one web browser when connected to mobile network data and another one on WiFi?How many times have you been pushed to the mobile version of a site, despite clicking the link to the desktop version?Wouldn’t it be great to always visit the desktop version of a particular site of your choice while allowing other sites to take you to the mobile version?
Introducing Browser Swap, the intelligent companion app for your web browsers.
Browser Swap is not designed to replace your favorite web browser. Instead it will work with all your browsers & give complete control over all your web browsing sessions
– Improved detection of CDMA 3G networks
– Fixed LTE detection and other minor bugs
– Fixed 3G detection issues on Ice Cream Sandwich and some Gingerbread ROMs (thanks to Mr. Hadi Khalid for extensive testing)
– Removed permissions that are not absolutely necessary
– Fixed a rare bug where Browser Launcher opens Browser Swap instead of web browser
– Improved loading speed of configuring app
– Fixed issues with Opera Mobile and Dolphin Pad on Domain Swap
Last Updated on 22 May 2012
100 to 500
Great One of the first apps I install on every new device I get. A little confusing at first- just put browser launcher on your launcher and use browser swap to configure which browser to launch for each type of connection and and any special needs websites.